Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day Pasta

Ok so here we are at home and the roads are covered with ice. I am trying to get creative with the food I have at home so I made this sausage pasta. It was pretty good. Here is what I came up with.

4 sausage links (these were sundried tomato ones)
olive oil
1/2 box angel hair pasta
red pepper flakes
salt
pepper
basil
Parmesan cheese
small bottle of white wine

So I started by cooking the angel hair pasta. In a separate pan I started with the sausage links and some olive oil. I waited until they were warm then added the pasta, salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, and basil to taste. Then added about 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and a little over half a small bottle of white wine. Cook until the wine reduces and mix thoroughly.

We enjoyed it:) Serve with italian bread. Happy cooking! :)

PS- also found this website today- http://www.supercook.com/ You can enter the ingredients you have at home and it will give you recipes you can make! Awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Do you have any pictures? Sorry. I love food pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't. I will start taking some and posting them :)

    ReplyDelete