Friday, June 17, 2011

White Pizza




Hey All,

So Adam and I decided to make pizza today. So I got out my handy bread maker to make the dough then added lots of goodness. I used half for the first pizza and the other half for the second.

Dough:
3/4 cup water (80 degrees Fahrenheit)
1 Tbsp Oil
1 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp dry milk
2 1/4 cups bread flour
1 tsp Active Dry Yeast

Sauce
1 tsp garlic minced
1 tbsp butter
heat up for 15-20 seconds to melt butter
1/4 cup or so of Olive Oil
salt and pepper
I did this to taste so use at your own risk :). I also brushed it on the crust instead of pouring it.

Toppings:
We did:
roasted red pepper
white onion
chicken (precooked with salt, pepper, basil, olive oil)
feta cheese
fresh mozzarella
bake at 425 degrees farenheit for 20 minutes or so- until edges are brown.

(The picture shows some already eaten because I forgot to take one before :) ).

We did a second one but that was basic- red and green pepper, pepperoni, onion, fresh and shredded mozzarella, and canned pasta sauce.

Happy cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment